A new scan of an International Space Station module shows several hundred impact craters from “marauding” debris, according to the European Space Agency. But so far, the hull of the European Columbus science laboratory is doing its job.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures