A chunk of material brought back from the moon by NASA astronauts in 1971 harbors a 4-billion-year-old piece of Earth that was blasted off our planet by a long-ago impact, a new study suggests.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures