On Jan. 20, 2019, the moon passes through Earth’s shadow in a total lunar eclipse during the Full Wolf Moon, which is also a “supermoon.” See visibility maps for the Super Blood Wolf Moon eclipse of 2019 here!
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures