The China Lunar Exploration Program has given the Maisto Tech toy company exclusive rights to manufacture toy versions of the Chang’e-4 lunar rover, which landed on the lunar farside on Jan. 2, 2019. See how the toys are made in this photo gallery!
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures