The sort of small, young, active stars that have become most exciting to astronomers looking for exoplanets may actually push away precisely what could be necessary to carry water to those planets — leaving them too dry to support life.
- Blood Moon 2019: Teach Your Kids About the Total Lunar Eclipse with These NASA Resources!
- In Photos: China’s Chang’e 4 Moon Rover Toys Celebrate Mission to Lunar Far Side
- Watch Ultima Thule Spin Like a Propeller in This Awesome New Horizons Flyby Video
- Fresh Rainfall on Saturn’s Huge Moon Titan Spotted in NASA Photo
- Fresh Rainfall on Saturn’s Huge Moon Titan Spied in NASA Photo