The Geminid meteor shower peaks the night of Dec. 13-14. This guide tells you the best times and places to see these shooting stars (no equipment necessary).
- Lego’s Epic ‘Apocalypseburg’ Echoes Iconic Sci-Fi Scene for ‘The Lego Movie 2’
- Shy Milky Way Peeks Out from Behind Trees in Winter UK Photo
- In Photos: The Awesome Space-y’The Lego Movie 2′ Building Sets!
- In Photos: SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Launches the Last Iridium Next Communications Satellites
- Huge New Solar Telescope Shares Science Excitement with Neighboring Schools