When Neil Armstrong was preparing to leave the moon nearly 50 years ago, he allegedly thought the box holding the team’s rock samples looked a little empty. So he shoveled in some soil to top it off.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures