China’s Chang’e 4 lander and Yutu 2 rover have tested out payloads and systems on the far side of the moon, with the rover now taking a “noon nap” as a precaution against high temperatures.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures