On Jan. 1, 2019, NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft will ring in the New Year by making history: the first flyby of an object in the Kuiper Belt in the extreme outer solar system. See our full coverage of the flyby of Ultima Thule.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures