Turning your smartphone in a tool to identify celestial objects in real time is easy and a big help. The image shows a sky enthusiast searching for the planet Saturn, very close to the Lagoon Nebula, against the core of our own galaxy, the Milky Way.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures