Snack-loving scientists working with the Opportunity mission on Mars dubbed tiny, iron-rich spheres scattered near the robot’s landing site “blueberries,” but these features were easier to name than to understand.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures