Although the weather was cold in Kazakhstan, the Canadians didn’t seem to mind. A small group of tourists came to watch the launch Monday (Dec. 3) of David Saint-Jacques, unveiling a huge Canadian flag during the Soyuz rocket rollout two days before.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures