On Dec. 3, 2014, Japan launched the Hayabusa2 spacecraft on a mission to fetch a sample from an asteroid. See how it happened in our On This Day In Space video series.
- Elf on a (Really High) Shelf! Astronaut Brings Christmas Cheer to Space Station
- Swift As the Moon’s Shadow: Special Solar Eclipse Flight Planned for July 2019
- NASA Looks to Private Companies for Help Building Reusable Moon Landers for Astronauts
- SpaceX and Blue Origin Just Scrubbed Near-Simultaneous Rocket Launches (Arianespace, Too!)
- Blue Origin Delays New Shepard Launch Due to Ground Issue