With a roar that pierced the air of the subfreezing desert in Kazakhstan, the Expedition 58 crew made a flawless sunset launch today (Dec. 3) to the International Space Station at 5:31 p.m. local time (6:31 a.m. EST, 1131 GMT).
- Elf on a (Really High) Shelf! Astronaut Brings Christmas Cheer to Space Station
- Swift As the Moon’s Shadow: Special Solar Eclipse Flight Planned for July 2019
- NASA Looks to Private Companies for Help Building Reusable Moon Landers for Astronauts
- SpaceX and Blue Origin Just Scrubbed Near-Simultaneous Rocket Launches (Arianespace, Too!)
- Blue Origin Delays New Shepard Launch Due to Ground Issue