There will be 36,000 worms heading to space Dec. 4 — and, if all goes well, 2 million to 3 million will come back down.
- Elf on a (Really High) Shelf! Astronaut Brings Christmas Cheer to Space Station
- Swift As the Moon’s Shadow: Special Solar Eclipse Flight Planned for July 2019
- NASA Looks to Private Companies for Help Building Reusable Moon Landers for Astronauts
- SpaceX and Blue Origin Just Scrubbed Near-Simultaneous Rocket Launches (Arianespace, Too!)
- Blue Origin Delays New Shepard Launch Due to Ground Issue