What happens when you cross a blimp with a plane, and give it a few helicopter abilities? A lighter-than-air plimp-hybrid airship is born, according to a Seattle-based company looking for investors.
- Apollo 8 Astronaut James Lovell Looks Back On a Historic Flight Around the Moon
- NASA Advisory Council Recommends Review of Planetary Protection Policies
- Secrets of Planet Birth Revealed in Amazing ALMA Radio Telescope Images
- What’s the Weather On Mars? How NASA’s Insight Lander Will Find Out.
- The Read Aloud Stack as Advanced Weaponry