Time zones are always tricky — but interplanetary time differences are even harder to keep track of, and now that NASA’s Mars InSight lander has successfully landed on the Red Planet, that’s precisely what mission staff members have to do.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures