Last week, astronomers announced the discovery of “hotspots” circling the drain of a massive black hole, proving a decade-old theory that a behemoth lies at the center of our Milky Way galaxy and gobbles up matter that gets too close.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures