Scientists have identified 24 ancient lakes on Mars that once overflowed and burst through their walls, forming steep-sided canyons — and NASA's Mars 2020 rover will explore the neighborhood of one of these paleolakes, looking for traces of ancient life.
- Elf on a (Really High) Shelf! Astronaut Brings Christmas Cheer to Space Station
- Swift As the Moon’s Shadow: Special Solar Eclipse Flight Planned for July 2019
- NASA Looks to Private Companies for Help Building Reusable Moon Landers for Astronauts
- SpaceX and Blue Origin Just Scrubbed Near-Simultaneous Rocket Launches (Arianespace, Too!)
- Blue Origin Delays New Shepard Launch Due to Ground Issue