Paul Sutter’s new book, “Your Place in the Universe: Understanding Our Big, Messy Existence” (Prometheus Books, 2018), takes readers on an informative and entertaining tour of their cosmic home. Read an excerpt here.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures