A new life-support system that can recycle breathable air is being installed at the International Space Station, promising to dramatically decrease the amount of water that needs to be brought to the orbital outpost to make oxygen.
- Shinola ‘Moon Bean’ Timepiece Features Apollo Astronaut’s Artwork
- The Best Mars Books for Red Planet Fans
- Cluttering the Space Commons? Upcoming SpaceX Launch Irks Orbital Debris Experts
- Discovery of Hotspots Circling Milky Way Black Hole Has Astronomers Excited
- Mars Mission Advocates See Benefits in NASA’s Lunar Exploration Plans