The Neil Armstrong biopic "First Man" is a distortion of the personalities involved in the Apollo 11 mission and a less-than-convincing account of the U.S. space program of the 1960s, according to historian and space-policy expert John Logsdon.
- Shinola ‘Moon Bean’ Timepiece Features Apollo Astronaut’s Artwork
- The Best Mars Books for Red Planet Fans
- Cluttering the Space Commons? Upcoming SpaceX Launch Irks Orbital Debris Experts
- Discovery of Hotspots Circling Milky Way Black Hole Has Astronomers Excited
- Mars Mission Advocates See Benefits in NASA’s Lunar Exploration Plans