The Kepler mission officially ended on Oct. 30, when NASA announced that the spacecraft had run out of fuel and would receive its last commands this week or next — but its legacy will stretch far beyond just the planets it happened to spot.
- Shinola ‘Moon Bean’ Timepiece Features Apollo Astronaut’s Artwork
- The Best Mars Books for Red Planet Fans
- Cluttering the Space Commons? Upcoming SpaceX Launch Irks Orbital Debris Experts
- Discovery of Hotspots Circling Milky Way Black Hole Has Astronomers Excited
- Mars Mission Advocates See Benefits in NASA’s Lunar Exploration Plans