A bumper sticker from Wapakoneta, Ohio, advertising the city as the hometown of the “First Man to Step on the Moon” was among the least expensive items from Neil Armstrong’s collection offered by Heritage Auctions.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures