On July 27, 2018, many places around the world could witness the longest total lunar eclipse of the century. As with any skywatching event, clouds are not so welcome during eclipses, because they can block the show. But sometimes clouds can be a treat.
- Shinola ‘Moon Bean’ Timepiece Features Apollo Astronaut’s Artwork
- The Best Mars Books for Red Planet Fans
- Cluttering the Space Commons? Upcoming SpaceX Launch Irks Orbital Debris Experts
- Discovery of Hotspots Circling Milky Way Black Hole Has Astronomers Excited
- Mars Mission Advocates See Benefits in NASA’s Lunar Exploration Plans