On July 27, 2018, many places around the world could witness the longest total lunar eclipse of the century. As with any skywatching event, clouds are not so welcome during eclipses, because they can block the show. But sometimes clouds can be a treat.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures