:: 1 ::
I know many of you are interested in and use homeopathy for everyday health issues in your homes. Recent actions by the FDA have threatened our freedom to use this system of medicine. If you want to keep your freedom, I highly recommend that you follow these instructions from Americans for Homeopathy Choice and make a public comment on their petition. Also, if you are able, make a donation! I left a comment on Wednesday. Our goal is to get many, many more everyday users of homeopathy involved before it’s too late!
:: 2 ::
The 2019 spring session of Charlotte Mason Boot Camp is going to be a bit different. All previous sessions (save one that had an Easter break) have been six days per week for six straight weeks. (When I say it’s intense, I’m not joking!) This spring, however, I’m going to need to chop it to bits. There’s really no way around it: between my speaking schedule and Holy Week, we’re going to need to take some weeks off.
For those of you who wanted to do spring, but don’t want the dragged-out version, you’ll need to take a different session (maybe summer?). On the other hand, for those of you who feared you couldn’t keep up with the intensity, this might be perfect. The weeks off mid-session will give you plenty of time to catch up before starting new weeks.
I’m still toying with the schedule, but thought I’d warn you since I knew some of you were mentally planning for spring.
:: 3 ::
Two more new books arrived in the mail this week. I’d forgotten I’d ordered them, so it felt like Christmas!
I’m a fan of both Oliver Sacks as well as James Clear, so pretty happy about these. I’ll share my thoughts as I get a chance.
What are you reading?
:: 4 ::
Today is the LAST DAY to get in on the Morning Time Plans Annual Subscription. If you want to farm out Circle Time planning, this is for you!
:: 5 ::
This month in 2011:
:: 6 ::
This week’s links collection:
- WILLIAMS: The Electoral College Debate from The Daily Wire
- Our Founders gave us a republic … if we can keep it. I prefer to keep it, thankyouverymuch.
- If someone says something about us being a democracy, please correct them. Tell them it’s a republic — they might be hearing this for the first time — and urge them to discover why democracies are unstable and why republics were preferred when our government was designed.
- China’s hidden camps from BBC News
- Long … and disturbing.
- The Daily Mail Snopes Story And Fact Checking The Fact Checkers from Forbes
- I wasn’t aware people still thought Snopes was reliable.
The post Thoughtworthy (Homeopathy Freedom, 2019 Boot Camp Announcement, New Books, and MORE!) appeared first on Afterthoughts.