On Oct. 25, 1671, the Italian astronomer Giovanni Cassini discovered a new moon at Saturn! Iapetus was the second moon anyone had ever found orbiting Saturn. See how it happened in our On This Day in Space video series!
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures