Moons could possess moons of their own. Kepler-1625b-i, a newfound candidate to be a giant alien moon, may even possess one or more moons that once had habitable surfaces, a new study finds.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures