NASA has identified the glitch that sent its Chandra X-ray Observatory into a protective safe mode last Wednesday (Oct. 10). The scope should be up and running again next week, agency officials said.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures