An eyewitness at the aborted Soyuz launch yesterday (Oct. 11) to the International Space Station saw an odd smoke trail emerging from the rocket as the crewmembers’ craft separated to make a daring landing back on Earth.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures