Current International Space Station Cmdr. Alexander Gerst expected to be welcoming two additional crewmembers to the orbiting laboratory today (Oct. 11) — but instead, he found himself photographing their failed launch.
- Stephen Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book, Legacy
- Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book and Continuing Legacy
- What It Felt Like to Be Aboard the Failed Rocket Launch to the Space Station
- ‘Starstruck’ Tells Kids the Story of Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize Honors Pulsar Discovery, ‘Multi-Messenger Astronomy’ and More