President Donald Trump’s announcement of the U.S. Space Force stems from a long, worrying history about technological advancements in Russia and China. The new military branch could safeguard U.S. space assets, but only if Congress gets on board.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures