"Cosmos: Possible Worlds," coming out in spring 2019, will be a TV voyage that takes viewers to distant planets, to potential futures on Earth, into the mind and into the quantum realm. And its creators want it to totally change the way you see the world.
- Stephen Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book, Legacy
- Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book and Continuing Legacy
- What It Felt Like to Be Aboard the Failed Rocket Launch to the Space Station
- ‘Starstruck’ Tells Kids the Story of Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize Honors Pulsar Discovery, ‘Multi-Messenger Astronomy’ and More