What can you do in 15 minutes? Maybe read a few articles or watch a few videos online. But as astrophysicist and Space.com columnist Paul Sutter explains, 15 minutes is enough time for a particular kind of star to transform into a neutron star.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures