Parts of the Jupiter moon Europa's surface may be studded with jagged towers of ice, which could complicate NASA's plans to put a lander down on the potentially life-supporting moon.
- Shinola ‘Moon Bean’ Timepiece Features Apollo Astronaut’s Artwork
- The Best Mars Books for Red Planet Fans
- Cluttering the Space Commons? Upcoming SpaceX Launch Irks Orbital Debris Experts
- Discovery of Hotspots Circling Milky Way Black Hole Has Astronomers Excited
- Mars Mission Advocates See Benefits in NASA’s Lunar Exploration Plans