In the opening scene of “First Man,” moviegoers find themselves in the cockpit with Neil Armstrong aboard an X-15 rocket plane. The screen is filled with a lot of true-to-life details, but there is also something that should not be there: clouds.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures