Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner made its closest approach to Earth as the object swooped around the sun in September, and astrophotographers around the world have snapped some incredible photos of the bright-green "dirty snowball" in deep space.
- Stephen Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book, Legacy
- Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book and Continuing Legacy
- What It Felt Like to Be Aboard the Failed Rocket Launch to the Space Station
- ‘Starstruck’ Tells Kids the Story of Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize Honors Pulsar Discovery, ‘Multi-Messenger Astronomy’ and More