Deep-space missions, to Mars and beyond, could spell trouble for astronauts, according to new research showing that cosmic radiation can damage the digestive tract, stomach and colon.
- Stephen Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book, Legacy
- Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book and Continuing Legacy
- What It Felt Like to Be Aboard the Failed Rocket Launch to the Space Station
- ‘Starstruck’ Tells Kids the Story of Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize Honors Pulsar Discovery, ‘Multi-Messenger Astronomy’ and More