NASA's Kepler and Hubble space telescopes have spotted evidence of a Neptune-size satellite orbiting the Jupiter-like planet WASP-1625b, which lies about 8,000 light-years from Earth, a new study reports.
- Stephen Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book, Legacy
- Hawking’s Children and Colleagues Discuss Physicist’s Final Book and Continuing Legacy
- What It Felt Like to Be Aboard the Failed Rocket Launch to the Space Station
- ‘Starstruck’ Tells Kids the Story of Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
- 2019 Breakthrough Prize Honors Pulsar Discovery, ‘Multi-Messenger Astronomy’ and More