The orbiting lab’s big robotic arm grappled the uncrewed HTV-7 resupply ship this morning (Sept. 27), while the ship and station were cruising 251 miles (404 kilometers) above the northern Pacific Ocean.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures