Visitors at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum on the Hudson River here in New York can now come face to face with a hologram of Mae Jemison, the first African-American woman in space.
- Prevent Christmas Embarrassment with These Five Manners
- Chinese Christmas Music for Kids on YouTube!
- Apollo 8 Astronaut Frank Borman Donates Artifacts for EAA Exhibit
- On This Day in Space! Dec. 10, 1977: 1st Long-Duration Mission Launches to Salyut 6 Space Station
- It’s Official! NASA’s Famed Voyager 2 Spacecraft Reaches Interstellar Space