Mars explorers could live in an igloo-like structure near the Red Planet's frigid north pole, to take advantage of the seasonally abundant solar energy in that region, a new study suggests.
- Mars Rover Opportunity Team ‘Still Holding onto a Sliver of Hope’
- On This Day in Space! Dec. 11, 1972: Apollo 17 Astronauts Land on the Moon
- What’s Next for NASA’s Voyager 2 in Interstellar Space?
- Three Surprising Facts About the Physics of Magnets
- Satellite Snowman! Saturn Moons Align in Dazzling Photo