A $1 billion NASA mission that will use a laser to track changing ice levels on Earth soared into space early Saturday (Sept. 15), launching into a predawn California sky on a mission that also marked the final flight of a record-setting rocket.
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?
- First ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Lands on Earth!
- SpaceX’s Lunar BFR Mission Isn’t the 1st Private Moon Tourist Plan. Not Even for SpaceX.
- How SpaceX’s 1st Passenger Flight Around the Moon with Yusaku Maezawa Will Work
- What on Earth Could Live in a Salt Water Lake on Mars? An Expert Explains