We're back into the weird science of black holes in this week's installment of "Ask a Spaceman." In this episode, astrophysicist and Space.com columnist Paul Sutter explains why a black hole is doomed to die from the moment of its birth.
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?
- First ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Lands on Earth!
- SpaceX’s Lunar BFR Mission Isn’t the 1st Private Moon Tourist Plan. Not Even for SpaceX.
- How SpaceX’s 1st Passenger Flight Around the Moon with Yusaku Maezawa Will Work
- What on Earth Could Live in a Salt Water Lake on Mars? An Expert Explains