We're back into the weird science of black holes in this week's installment of "Ask a Spaceman." In this episode, astrophysicist and Space.com columnist Paul Sutter explains why a black hole is doomed to die from the moment of its birth.
- On This Day in Space! Dec. 10, 1977: 1st Long-Duration Mission Launches to Salyut 6 Space Station
- It’s Official! NASA’s Famed Voyager 2 Spacecraft Reaches Interstellar Space
- 2018 Geminid Meteor Shower This Week May Be the Year’s Best
- Dolphin-Shaped Cloud Swims Across Jupiter in This Awesome NASA View
- Why Satellites Need Cybersecurity Just Like You