We’re back into the weird science of black holes in this week’s installment of “Ask a Spaceman.” In this episode, astrophysicist and Space.com columnist Paul Sutter explains why a black hole is doomed to die from the moment of its birth.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures