On Sept. 11, 1985, the International Cometary Explorer, or "ICE" became the first spacecraft to fly by a comet. See how it happened in our On This Day In Space video series.
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?
- First ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Lands on Earth!
- SpaceX’s Lunar BFR Mission Isn’t the 1st Private Moon Tourist Plan. Not Even for SpaceX.
- How SpaceX’s 1st Passenger Flight Around the Moon with Yusaku Maezawa Will Work
- What on Earth Could Live in a Salt Water Lake on Mars? An Expert Explains