On Sept. 10, 2011, NASA’s GRAIL spacecraft launched on a mission to the moon! GRAIL was sent to the moon to map its gravitational fields. See how it happened in our On This Day In Space video series.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures