British astrophysicist Jocelyn Bell Burnell will receive a $3 million Special Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics, for her 1967 discovery of the fast-spinning stellar corpses known as pulsars and her scientific leadership in the 50 years since then.
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?
- First ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Lands on Earth!
- SpaceX’s Lunar BFR Mission Isn’t the 1st Private Moon Tourist Plan. Not Even for SpaceX.
- How SpaceX’s 1st Passenger Flight Around the Moon with Yusaku Maezawa Will Work
- What on Earth Could Live in a Salt Water Lake on Mars? An Expert Explains