NASA will launch two brief rocket missions on Friday (Sept. 7): One will test a parachute that could one day be used to help land the next rover on Mars; the other will measure tiny explosions on the sun called nanoflares.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures