NASA will launch two brief rocket missions on Friday (Sept. 7): One will test a parachute that could one day be used to help land the next rover on Mars; the other will measure tiny explosions on the sun called nanoflares.
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?
- First ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Lands on Earth!
- SpaceX’s Lunar BFR Mission Isn’t the 1st Private Moon Tourist Plan. Not Even for SpaceX.
- How SpaceX’s 1st Passenger Flight Around the Moon with Yusaku Maezawa Will Work
- What on Earth Could Live in a Salt Water Lake on Mars? An Expert Explains