A week after a small depressurization occurred in the International Space Station, the next trio of astronauts to leave Earth expressed their confidence in safety of the spacecraft involved in their journey.
- On This Day in Space! Sept. 19, 1996: STS-79 Docks with Mir Space Station
- SpaceX’s New BFR Spaceship Really Does Look Like Tintin’s Moon Rocket
- Giant Ice Volcanoes Once Covered Dwarf Planet Ceres
- Japan’s Hayabusa2 Sees Its Shadow on Asteroid Ryugu in New Photos
- Weird Infrared Signal Emanates Across Space, But What Created It?