A week after a small depressurization occurred in the International Space Station, the next trio of astronauts to leave Earth expressed their confidence in safety of the spacecraft involved in their journey.
- On This Day in Space! Dec. 8, 1990: Jupiter-Bound Galileo Probe Flies by Earth
- SpaceX Dragon Delivers Cargo (and Christmas Treats) to Space Station
- December Full Moon 2018: The ‘Cold Moon’ Marks the Start of Winter
- Saru Shines in ‘Short Trek’ Episode ‘The Brightest Star’
- ‘Captain Marvel’ 2nd Trailer Arrives … And an Exciting Character Emerges