A bright-green comet is making an appearance in the night sky this month. Comet 21P/Giacobini-Zinner is now visible with binoculars and telescopes. Meanwhile, an even brighter comet is heading our way and will become visible to the naked eye in December.
- Lego Movie World Opening at Florida Park
- On This Day in Space! ISS Astronauts Toss ‘SuitSat’ Overboard
- See the Whirlpool Galaxy Through the Eyes of the NASA’s ‘Great Observatories’
- This Is the Purest Beam of Light in the World
- Hyperfast Shock Waves from a Supernova Heat Atoms to Blazing-Hot Temperatures